This article will take you through a crucial list of Do's & Don'ts that will help your alcohol brand run a successful Creator Media campaign.
Consistent requirements for all types of alcohol brands
- Don't create content that is tied to reckless drinking imagery (sitting on the rooftop of a car drinking)
- Don't create content in public places, such as: parks, beaches, town squares. If you want to use an outdoor space, ensure it is a private backyard, rooftop or balcony
- Don't create content showcasing alcohol usage while operating a vehicle, such as: cars, trucks, boats, bikes, water toys (ex. tubes)
Legal Drinking Age
- Don't create content that features children or anyone under the legal drinking age in the respective province/country in which the campaign is posting in
- Don't forget to consult with your local liquor regulation board as the legal drinking age differs between various provinces and/or countries
- Don't create content that showcases overly gregarious people in settings where excessive consumption can be inferred (groups doing shots, partying)
- Don't create content that features more alcohol bottles/cans than people in the image
- Don't create content that features the bottle or glass of alcohol less than 3/4 full
- Don't create content that features the alcohol being consumed
- Posts cannot go up prior to 11AM in the creators' local time zone
With the above requirements taken into account, you are prepared to embark upon your first alcohol campaign.